Sunday, May 9, 2010

The unpredictable NBA

I am starting to believe I am not the best when it comes to predicting NBA playoff series' outcomes.

Now I am good at picking what team wins, but I am not good at how many games it will take.

I did not see the Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic and especially the Phoenix Suns being up 3-0 in their respective series'.

I did have them all moving on to the conference finals.

I knew the Suns would beat the San Antonio Spurs, but I had that series going six games. Now that it is 3-0 in favor of the Suns, this can be over in four.

I had the Suns moving on because I was not sold on the Spurs doing it again after that impressive six game series they won against the Dallas Mavericks.

I had the Lakers over the Utah Jazz in five games because the Lakers beat the Jazz in five games in the past two postseasons series' they had against them.

But it's not a surprise that the Lakers and Magic are up 3-0, because those are the teams that are expected to dominate throughout the postseason.

I am still hoping the Boston Celtics can find their three-leaved clover and beat LePrick James in six games.

The Celtics had a horrible game three in Boston. The team had nothing going for them for the start that resulted in a slaughter by the hands of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The excitement of the NBA playoffs is starting to heat up. It's time to buckle your seat belts because the Lakers are coming hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment